Re: Moving to a new computer

Instinctively I would say that exporting all your data from the older Palm
Desktop and then importing it onto the new computer should work. This
brings to my mind some worries: 1) Preferences like shortcuts might be
lost. 2) Palm Desktop preferences will be lost, but I guess that's
negligible 3) Most importantly, copy all your archive files. They should
not affect synchronisation. 4) Copy back-up applications, just in case.

Roy