Re: need a PDA to keep tack of data : newbie

kuldeep wrote:

> Hi,
>   My requirements for PDA are :
>
> a) Should be able to write to a simple table with some 5 columns
>
> e.g.
>

> number  shutter-speed      aperture     comments
>
>  1          1/30             f16       photo  taken in the
>                                           morning
>
>  2           ..               ..           ..
>  3
>  4
>  5
>

> b) Should be able to interface with computer
>

> Can u guys suggest me simplest and cheapest PDA. I appreciate your help.
>
> thx
> Kuldeep

Any contemporary PDA should deal with the tasks you describe. If you are
looking for an inexpensive one, you might wish to look into the Palm V or
Palm M100 series. You can get a second-hand M100 (/105/125/130) --
sometimes even boxed -- for under GBP 20 on eBay.