Re: How Did The Lie Blaming Jews/Zionists/Israel For 9-11 Get Started?

Matti Partonen wrote:

> "Steven Litvintchouk" <sdlitvin@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> Among the more loony lefties on these NGs, there has circulated this
>> conspiracy theory that Jews and/or "Zionists" or Israel were somehow
>> responsible for the 9-11 atrocities. They usually point to the (totally
>> false) claim that 4,000 Jews stayed home on 9-11 to escape being killed.
>
> Please present your proof that this claim is totally false.
>
> The figure 4,000 comes from Jerusalem Post 9/12 2001; see
> http://www.jpost.com/Editions/2001/09/12/News/News.34692.html
>
> That was the number of jewish people expected by their relatives to be in
> the WTC area at the time of the attcks.
>
> Actually only 0 or 1 (depending on the source) jewish people died in the
> WTC disaster.

Are you out of your mind? Have a look at the figures before you say such
nonsense.

> Then there is the matter of employees of an Israeli company who got
> advance warning two hours before the first aircraft crashed; see
> http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Park/6443/WTC/whowarned.html

And we all very much confide in Geocities to provide us with reliable
reports...

> And then there is the matter of the five Israelis who were seen rejoicing
> when they filmed and watched the disaster.

If there are 5 idiots among millions, then you must remember that every
group is entitled to have its share of shameful fools. Likewise, sadistic
bastards in the prison abuse do not represent the American people.