Searching for clean web site

  • Subject: Searching for clean web site
  • From: Matej Barac <matej.barac@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 03:56:01 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.html
I am trying to do a very clean (not necessary simple - from code
perspective) web site. I fairly good with CSS and XHTML but I can't find
anything to get inspiration from. It seems everyone wants to make
complicated and media rich looking web sites. I am seriously having trouble
finding anything useful.

If anyone knows of some nice looking but simple web sites I ask them to
share them with me. It is also worth noting that I am using CSS tableless
design together with XHTML 1.0 strict and I am working as hard as possible
to make the site 100% W3C compliant. Though any site will do (even flash),
as I am only interested into the layout. I am out of ideas what can I say.

p.s.
Sorry for double posting, my date was screwed :)