how to change colours according to the distance?

  • Subject: how to change colours according to the distance?
  • From: "Max Jiang" <maxjiang@hotmail.NOSPAM.com>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 21:30:51 -0500
  • Newsgroups: comp.soft-sys.matlab
Hi all, I've had a lot of help from this newsgroup since I started
using Matlab in August. I really appreciate people who give others
invaluable advice and hopefully I would be able to do so one day.

Anyway, I have another problem here:-)
I'm plotting a scattered graph with markers only no lines. I know how
to specify the colours of the markers but what if I need to change
the colours according to their distance to a certain point. It's like
the contour graph but with only markers instead. Hope I made my case
clear. Any ideas?

cheers,
Max