Re: Thunderbird Synchronisation

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 13:59:54 GMT, Jim Anderson wrote:

> On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 04:19:56 +0000, Roy Schestowitz had this to say...
>

>> Is there any program like Palm Mail that can fetch mail from a Mozilla
>> Thunderbird inbox? Since it's quite new, nothing seems to support it.
>>
>> Any help appreciated.
>>
>> Roy
>>

> <http://tinyurl.com/48bk3>

(The above link is to a blog describing the palmsync extension for
Thunderbird)

A.) The Palmsync extension is designed to sync addressbooks, not the
inbox as requested by the OP.

B.) I have yet to get the danged thing to work on TB versions 0.7,
0.8, or 0.9. I haven't tried on 1.0 yet.

--
Derek

Since only an idiot would confuse "Lindows" with "Microsoft Windows,"
what does it tell us that Bill Gates' group is spending so much time
telling us that we're going to get the two confused?