Figure icon on window title bar

  • Subject: Figure icon on window title bar
  • From: "Peter German" <Peter.German@i-o.com>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 14:07:20 -0500
  • Newsgroups: comp.soft-sys.matlab
How can I change the icon on the title bar of Matlab figure windows
(in MS Windows OS)? I need to put my own icon on the figure title
bar.

I tried replacing the file *\toolbox\matlab\icons\matlabico.gif, but
this had no effect on the figure windows. However, this does make my
new icon appear on message box dialog boxes!

I'd also like to be able to remove the minimize and maximize system
buttons on the title bar, if that's possible.

Peter