Re: Physics on Palm

pailface88@yahoo.com wrote:

> Chasey wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Are there any useful programms out there you could use to write
>> formulas with a special syntax (like LaTex)? I study physics and dont
>> of any scientific programs for a palm (its a zire 31).
>> Thanks for your help
>
> I have the Tugsten E and it comes with an app called PowerOne which is
> a calculator. You can get various add-ons to make PowerOne suitable for
> varoius types of calculations. See the following:
> http://www.infinitysw.com/products/index.html
> http://www.infinitysw.com/products/poweronescientific.html

PowerOne is simply a calculator (based on my use of it) and it does not have
typesetting features (as far as I know). I remember a similar question in
the past, regarding use of front-end to LaTeX on Palm handhelds. Nothing
could be offered for this purpose.

--
Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com