Re: Bluetooth and Wi-Fi question

  • Subject: Re: Bluetooth and Wi-Fi question
  • From: paul.novotny@palmone.com
  • Date: 29 Dec 2004 12:29:53 -0800
  • Newsgroups: alt.comp.sys.palmtops
> communicate with the WiFi wireless setup
> or do I have to add extras to the Zire to make it use the wireless
internet
> in my house? Any info appreciated. Not familiar with blutooth
specifics.

Hello David,

Paul from palmOne here. To add wireless capability to your Zire 72
you'll need palmOne's Wi-Fi card. You can find information on it at
http://www.palmone.com/us/products/accessories/expansioncards/
Besides the card, you'll need to download and install the drivers.
There is useful info regarding this installation, which you might take
a look at now, at
http://www.palmone.com/us/support/downloads/wifi_card.html

Hope that's of help.

Best,