tungsten E

  • Subject: tungsten E
  • From: "tom" <mwwt@earthlink.net>
  • Date: 29 Dec 2004 17:10:00 -0800
  • Newsgroups: comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
Boy do I need help.  I have a I book G4 with the panther operation.
Everytime I install the palm disc, the computer will not hotsync it
will come up busy. I have called the company, but they never satisfied
the problem.  I use the palm all the time and have it backed up with my
EMAC. I book is the only machine that has a problem with this.  Is it
because of  the panther or what?  If any could could help, I sure would
appreciat it.   tom