Re: Palm Tungsten C's stylus input doesn't register fully in a corner...

If you have it warranted, then I suggest you send it to be repaired.
Otherwise, there are some applications that will swap around regions that
are pressed over.

Perhaps you can also fool the digitiser and make a very unpleasant
positional offset so that you can "reach" the bottom right. Whether it's
worth the repair or not depends on your financial considerations and what
you estimate to be the remaining life-time of your Palm.