Re: Printing a web page

Zoab wrote:

> When I try to print a page from the web, I only get about 3/4 of the page.
> The 1/4 on the right hand side does not print. Is there some way around
> this.
>
> Bryan

It very much depends on (1) The page; (2) The printing system (O/S) and (3)
The Web browser. What is always a sure solution is to capture a screen shot
(I think ALT+Print Screen under Windows grabs the frame buffer) and then
print it from a printer-friendly photo viewer. This is only a hard process
if the page printed does not fully fit the monitor.