Re: Graphics in Web pages

Some tips...

1 Photoshop/ImageReady: Use these to make decent images/buttons/menus.
ImageReady can slice an image up into links and do some stuff that can
really save you time.
2. Dreamweaver MX: A quick an easy way to format everything. MS Word will
put ALOT of extra stuff into a html page for formatting.
3. Stylesheets: By far the best way of getting some consistancy onto your
site.

4192a32e$1@quokka.wn.com.au">news:4192a32e$1@quokka.wn.com.au...