Re: InboxToGo message limits?

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Logan Shaw wrote:
>>with InboxToGo.  It synchronizes e-mail, except althoug he has a
>>zillion messages in his Outlook inbox, he only gets like 19
>>of them on the Palm.

> Keeping a very full Inbox is not good practice. It is probably possible to
> solve more easily on the PC side.

Sorry, the way I worded that was misleading.  When I said he had
a zillion messages in his inbox, I didn't mean to imply that his
inbox is overly large.  I just meant to imply that it's certainly
more than 19 messages.  (I haven't asked how big the inbox is, but
I do know he's only had the mail account for 2 or 3 months, so
it's unlikely to be a huge, huge number of messages.)

  - Logan