Re: God=G_uv ..An Historical Colloquy

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wrote in
> message cnjsog$11qv$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk">news:cnjsog$11qv$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk...
>
>> George Hammond wrote:
>>
>> >             INTRODUCTION
>> >
>> >    The equation God=G_uv has been published in
>> > the peer reviewed scientific literature in 2003:
>> >
>> > http://geocities.com/scientific_proof_of_god/Hammond5s1.html
>> >
>> > This paper is written at the Ph.D. level in...
>>
>> Well, then go do a Ph.D., pass the viva and then we'll talk...
>

> [Approved by G. Hammond, moderator]
>
>    Talk about what?  You're so ignorant of what God is
> psychologically you probably think the expression
> "whatever floats your boat" is a nautical term.
>     I wonder how you rationalize the parabolic description
> of God given in the Bible... the work of a fool?
>    I've reduced God to a science for fools like you, and
> you can't even read a dimestore book on General
> Relativity to be able to understand that!

You are not worth replying to anymore. You should be banned from UseNet for
poor netiquette as well (signature that is a hundred lines, replies as a
new thread, etc.).

Stay out of uk.philosophy.atheism. You are not welcome here. Talk to
yourself on alt.sci.relativistic-proof-of-god.moderated.

--
Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com