Re: Refresh

Rob & Hayley wrote:

> Hello all, I was curious if there was a code for an HTML refresh?

-You could use some JavaScript and call it in <body>.

-You could also use a refresh metatag, but I don't know about global browser
support for this.

> I wanted
> to ensure that anyone accessing the info on the site had the latest info
> each visit. Just a one time refresh.

I think most browsers (should) check if the current page on the server is
newer -- that is -- before using cache. Again, I can't be completely sure.

--
Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com