Re: Skype

You can use *any* sound device which you can install with Windows.

If Windows sees it then SKYPE also sees it.

You could get a Bluetooth thingy for your PC but best to ask others for
assistance in this area.
--
Simon Brown
www.hb9drv.ch

Holidays: 07-Dec-2004 to 16-Dec-2004, no email access

41a08268$0$23649$ed2e19e4@ptn-nntp-reader04.plus.net">news:41a08268$0$23649$ed2e19e4@ptn-nntp-reader04.plus.net...