Re: CPanel

  • Subject: Re: CPanel
  • From: "Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc." <tina@affordablehost.com>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:15:58 -0500
  • Newsgroups: alt.html
"Karl Core" <karl@NOSPAMkarlcore.com> wrote in message
co2liv$nfh$1@ngspool-d02.news.aol.com">news:co2liv$nfh$1@ngspool-d02.news.aol.com...
> Can anyone give me their opinions of CPanel?

We have about 75 of our servers running Cpanel.  Customers love it.  It
sells alot of hosting packages for us.

>From an admin point of view, there are things about it that are frustrating
(lots of stuff zend encoded, things that could be fixed/tweaked, dependant
on their license server, etc.).  However, overall, its not bad at all.

--Tina
--
http://www.AffordableHOST.com - Managed, Dedicated and Colo Servers
http://www.AxisHost.com - High bandwidth Cpanel Hosting Accounts