Re: Palm M515 Grafitti Commands Slow

28pfds wrote:

> I've noticed that the delete command invoked by Grafitti (Command-D)
> has become very slow on my old M515. It takes almost 2 seconds between
> the time I enter the command and the time it actually seems to
> recognize it.
>
> Does anyone know what could be causing this?  I can't find anything on
> the Palmone site about it.

I know this sounds obvious, but did you look at the amount of free space you
have? Have you reset the device? I don't see how Command-D should differ
from Command-C, for example. Does that happen in all the built-in
applications? If so, maybe it's related to the archive dialogue which comes
up subsequently?

--
Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com