Re: Windows media player

> HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
> HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce
> HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunEx
>
> and the same paths under HKCU and HKU
>
> The easiest way to check is probably on the startup tab of msconfig.
>
> Might also be worth checking to see if WMP is set to check for updates
> everyday.
>

> mh.
HI Marcus you might have to bear with me as my knowledge of this is
limited.
I ran regedit and followed your paths, in HKCU I can only find Run and
RunOnce and in HKU I can only find Run, in all of these I can't find any
reference to the Media Player.
When you talk about the startup tab and msconfig do you mean going to
run and typing this in, I have found this but don't know what I'm
looking for.
Finaly where do I find the setting for the WMP updates?
Many thanks for the help, Martin.