Re: God=G_uv explains Anti-Relativism

Roy S Schestowitz wrote:

> George Hammond wrote:
>

>> "Olrik" <olrik666@yahoo_BACON!_.com> wrote in message
>>> George Hammond wrote:
>>>
>>> [snip]
>>>
>>> Please check into rehab, for goodness sake, before someone gets hurt.
>>>
>>> Please?
>>
>> [Hammond]
>> Buy a helmut bozo.
>
> I quote a message from the 26th of August:
>
> ====
>
> Re: Hammond correct?
> From: . <dot@dot.com>
> Date: Thursday 26 August 2004 02:45:58
> Groups: uk.philosophy.atheism
>
> "Most competent scientists know how to use a spell checker."
>
> ====

And if I may say more in line with dot's words:

1) Most competent scientists will not hold two 'free' Micro$o£t E-mail
accounts, namely:

research56621577@hotmail.com
research137@hotmail.com

George soon realised that the predecessor was too long so he signed up for
his second "Smiley Hotmailey" account.

2) Most competent scientists are associated with an organisation that
provides Web space. They do not turn to Geocities and
freewebsitehosting.com.

3) Most competent scientists know that the use of many different flashy
colours does not add emphasis to the text.

4) Most competent scientists do not mirror their site across different
hosts. Even if mirrors exist, they will not quote all of them.

Bottom line: competent scientists do not waste time 'proving' the existence
of the inexistent.

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com