Schestowitz.com Home

Re: T5 Is THIS what you've been waiting for??

"Apparently" Roy, the T4 doesn't exist due to the superstitious buggers, and
the fact that they regard the number 4 as unlucky
There was no pPalmpilot 4 either. It was PalmIII then PalmV.

If you REALLY want to see T4, then I believe it is on Channel 4  :-)

Cheers

http://ir.thomsonfn.com/InvestorRelations/PubNewsStory.aspx?partner=5150&product=IR&storyid=121177