Schestowitz.com Home

Re: drop down menu

Kajupa wrote:

> Can someone take a look at the following page:
>
> http://www.crosswood.be/Rock%20Monsieur/
>
> What can I do to make the links in the menu to open in the main-frame.
> So for example 'Programma 2002-2003' has to open in the frame where you
> see the flashmovie from Rock Monsieur.
>
> Or does anyone else has a good alternative to write a dropdown menu in
> html?
>
> Thanks a lot.

You must specify a target for the links. For example,  <A
HREF="2002-2003.htm" target=main_frame>2002-2003</A> will force it to open
in a separate frame named 'main_frame'. For drop-down menus, this is quite
similar and it depends on your implementation.

By the way, your page killed my Konqueror. Perhaps you have some corrupt
code there. I can open it with Mozilla.

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com