Schestowitz.com Home

Re: How is Treo pronounced?

It's pronounced Treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

However, if you're from Tokyo, I think you'll find it pronounced
Taleegehkonofambil,nahheehan,touwekinci,tomfwa-O (by the way, that's all one
word, I have merely added the commas to assist in pronounciation.

:-)

2t5j9gF1r9nl1U1@uni-berlin.de">news:2t5j9gF1r9nl1U1@uni-berlin.de...