Schestowitz.com Home

Re: css issues with IE - box model problems?

Tom wrote:

> hi guys
> can someone take a look at the following site and let me know where we
> have gone wrong..
> http://test.lightbox.ie/Athena/index2.htm
> it seems to look ok in Mozilla but the boxes at the bottom look completely
> mad in IE...
> Anyone got any thoughts?
> Thanks a lot!

I can view your page with just about any apart from IE so I can't see what
goes wrong. It looks great to me even under Konqueror.

What I _do_ know is that IE does not render boxes properly. For example in:

http://www.schestowitz.com/sitemap.htm

I can't get rid of that bloody vertical line besides the quarter circle on
the right. It only appears wrong under IE. I spent hours trying to solve
this. If anyone knows a solution, please let me know. Or maybe let
Micro$oft know so that they fix it. *sigh*

--
Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com