Schestowitz.com Home

2 dumb "links" questions

  • Subject: 2 dumb "links" questions
  • From: Paul Burke <webmaster@firstpeople.us>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 17:42:19 -0500
  • Newsgroups: alt.html
Hi all
Sorry if these sound like a dumb questions.

1:   If I have a lot of quality outbound links (PR4 or higher) and
they do NOT link back to me, does it help *my* site with page ranking?

2   If I am appearing on someone else's site and their home page has a
page rank, but the link page that I appear on is not page ranked.
Does that affect me?  Or is it best to only link from people that have
a PR on their "links" page ?

Thank you for any help. And if possible please reply before tuesday
 (I am moving and will not be online for a long while)

plh
Paul