Re: Maplin 13A remote control sockets
- Subject: Re: Maplin 13A remote control sockets
- From: Roy S Schestowitz <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 15:32:44 +0100
- Followup-to: uk.d-i-y
- Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y, uk.tech.home-automation
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <2lmsvnFelqqfU1@uni-berlin.de> <YuurTUHyCu9AFwyJ@shrdlu.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: KNode/0.7.2
>> I've got a light in the downstairs fireplace fed from a socket in the
> Well I've got a light in a tree in the front garden which is fed from a
> socket in my next door but one neighbours garden shed!
> And i used to have a light which was fed from a nearby street lamp post.
> Then again the whole bloody house was fed from the lamp post!
Next best thing to getting your water from a nearby sewer. Just buy a large
enough pump and you're on your way...