Re: Palm Tungsten C: How to get to the desktop with the Stylus?

Bryan Smith wrote:

> I have just upgraded from a Palm m100 to a Tungsten C.
>
> On my old M100, when I lunched an application and then wanted to close
> that app and return the desktop,
> there was menu/tool bar at the top that I could use with the stylus to
> close, exit and return the desktop.
> Sometimes this menu/tool was hidden and sometimes it was not, it just
> depended on the app.
> This menu/tool bar was available for any app, so I'm sure it was a Palm OS
> feature.
>
> Now, on my new high horsepower Tungsten C, I am unable to find this
> menu/tool bar or a setting to turn on this menu/tool bar.
> When I want to return to the desktop, I use the HOME key and I do not even
> think the app is closed.
>
> I would prefer to perform this operation with the stylus.
>
> What am I doing wrong?
> How do I get this menu/tool bar on my Tungsten C?
>
> Thank You for your time.
>
> Bryan Smith
> Fort Wayne, Indiana

Under PalmOS there is still no real multi-tasking. When you steer back to
the main menu, the application you worked on gets closed. You never need to
do so explicitly. No memory gets wasted either.

--
Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com