Re: Can someone please tell me what PR they are seeing for this site

  • Subject: Re: Can someone please tell me what PR they are seeing for this site
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 03:30:20 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
Paul Burke wrote:

> Hi all
> Can some of you please check what the PR is for this page.
> http://www.whitefacet.com/
>
> I am getting PR2, and the owner is getting PR3
>
> I'm just trying to find out which is correct
>
> Thank you all
> plh
> Paul

I am seeing PR3 over here, but I am using the Mozilla Google bar. I don't
think this should make a difference though. It uses the same API and the
same sources of information. Have you made sure you are at the very root of
the site. Close and re-open your browser and see if that makes a
difference. Sometimes the PR indicator goes wild and re-opening of a tab
causes change.

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com