Will Brink wrote:

> In article <d2ueca$14gs$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk>,
>  Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wrote:
>
>> Will Brink wrote:

>> > Your point being? I have known several steroid using vege bodybuilders
>> > who finally added meat back to their diet only to see increases in LBM.
>> > Steroids are not magic.
>>
>> I think the whole point of being a /vegetarian/ steroid lab rat is
>> ridiculous.
>
> Are you under the impression anyone cares what you think? If so, get
> over it.

Hey, you're not being fair here... I suppose that my frustration about
people who cheat just bursted out...

>>Many of these people die before they turn 40, so what are they
>> worried about? Coronary issues when they are in their 60's? Meat sure has
>> its benefits, but 300 pound steroid freaks do not get their mass from
>> just a typical diet (i.e. diet in the form of proper food).
>
> Oh boy, we got us a stupid one here.
>

>> What I wanted to clarify to the OP is that so-called bodybuilders (since
>> the term was explicitly mentioned) are not about diet, but often about
>> drugs and supplements.
>
> They are "about" all the above actually as well as diet, training, and
> above all, their genes.

Yes, but without hormones in the equation, none of them would be able to
achieve much. That's what makes the difference between someone who reaches
a plateau and someone who can extend that point of plateau.

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com