KMail Breaks

  • Subject: KMail Breaks
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 03:34:42 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.windows.x.kde
I have been experiencing some problems with broken folders and malfunction
in KMail. Although I cannot be sure about the reason, I suspect it's
because I ran multiple instances of it, despite it being singeton. I opened
a second session of KMail while logging in from a remote machine and this
apparently caused inconsistencies. I sometimes fail to send mail, and
sometimes I have many void messages in the boxes.

Can anyone suggest ways of returning KMail back to sanity? I can afford to
lose the folders, but not the settings... KDE 3.1, KMail 0.7.2.

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com