Re: Big Company, Appalling Design

Aquila Deus wrote:

1.Everybody should have js in their browser. Why? ASP.NET needs js,

Most of us do have js in our browsers. Some of us have it disabled during normal browsing, though. Why? To combat clueless authors' silliness... extraneous popup windows... sometimes malicious stuff.

ASP.NET? I don't develop with ASP.NET, so why do I need js?

Pages that *require* js to function need rethinking.

Struts needs js, even the coming JSF depends on js too!

Time will tell.

--
   -bts
   -This space intentionally left blank.