Re: ALT.HTML Statistics for 10/04/2005

in alt.html, Uncle Pirate wrote:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
> > There is no explicit rule for snipping, however there is one for top/bottom
> > posting.

I have simple rule: if I see more than one page of quote, I will kilfile
author.

Other people have something similar, I think...

> > One could argue that the very long list was the culprit and not
> > myself.

That would be stupid.

> > I wasn't thinking about snipping at the time of writing and I now
> > realise it was a mistake.

Yes it was. Good thing for you. You propably get out my killfile
sometime.

ObTopic: I have now half of top ten in my killfile... Explains how now
have time to read "all" posts here...

Utrecht, NL.
Support me, buy Opera:
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/opera/buy-opera.html?AID=882173