Fonts Shrink When I Boot

  • Subject: Fonts Shrink When I Boot
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:18:59 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.suse
Ever since I started using SuSE 8.2 (almost 2 years), I have had an awkward
problem. About 10% of the times when I start a session, all fonts are
shrunk, which makes them difficult to read. This seems to affect GTK or KDE
applications, but not anything that is Java-based like Firefox.

How can this be so arbitrary? Has anyone experienced the same problem? How
can this be solved (apart from rebooting)?

Thanks in advance,

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com