In article <r6lbe.9660$lz1.817@lakeread01>,
 "Stacey" <stacey@staceyssimplestuff.com> wrote:

> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wrote in message
> d4kkvh$2fr0$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk">news:d4kkvh$2fr0$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk...
> > Stacey wrote:
> >
> >> "George Orwell" <nobody@mixmaster.it> wrote in message

> >> It seems to be about 3 months to 3 & 1/2 months apart.
> >
> > Shouldn't one assume that these internals become smaller and smaller as
> > time
> > goes on? I heard that Google had declared intentions to update sites
> > (where
> > updated) on a daily basis in the future. I imagine that all these cycles
> > are the result of insufficient computer resources.
>
> Freshbot yes, updating as to adding new pages and some rankings with the
> index. Backlinks are a little quicker not much, but I just don't Google
> backlinks as a reference anyway since they only give a smidgeon of a
> sampling. A while ago it use to be faster with the PR. So they have got
> slower with it not faster.
>
> I have also seen that if the page is still to new you won't be able to see
> the PR. Like some pages that were added in mid Feb. doesn't get the PR
> updated.
>
> Stacey

My  new pages up until Mar 30th seem to have had their PR updated (all
are PR 4), new pages added since March 30th are not showing a PR update
and are still showing up as PR 0.
Strangely my home page still shows PR 0 though, despite having been live
since January. :(

Al.

--
Alan Cole. E-mail: justal at lineone dot net
http://www.forces-of-nature.co.uk [Coastal Sports]