Re: Watermarks with GIMP?

  • Subject: Re: Watermarks with GIMP?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 06:03:02 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.graphics.apps.gimp
z-vet wrote:

> Hi all.
> Is there a possibility to watermark images using GIMP?

In the GIMP *cough* 1.2.3 *cough*, I am not aware of any Script-Fu that does
this particular job (I also use 2.x). You could, however, create a logo
image, make it semi-transparent and then superimpose it on all images.

If you don't do it in 'batch-mode', it still takes just a couple of seconds
per image if you use the keyboard and set window focus to follow the mouse
pointer.

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com