Re: I need a good website submission program

  • Subject: Re: I need a good website submission program
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 04:08:58 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.www.webmaster
Big Bill wrote:

> On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 17:12:08 -0400, "Laura25" <laura4@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>I am looking for a good website submission program, any suggestions will
>>be appreciated.
>>
>>Thanks in advance
>
> Actually, you're probably not. You only submit to directories, not
> engines, and you need to do that by hand as by and large they have
> individual requirements.

There are certain rings and related sites that will accept your submission
for a link inclusion. Seek these opportunities, but never trust one of
these forms which claim to submit your site to search engines. Links will
bring crawlers to your site, not subscriptions and Web forms.

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com