Re: Great source for content

"T.J." <no1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> skrev i en meddelelse
news:demnp0$9c4$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> What is the matter with you people?
> Why do you always look at the negative side
> of things?
> In my OP I posted a link to a site that provides
> free content that it states can be used by anybody
> To me that is a "great source for content"
> do you agree or not?

Everything that's free isn't great. Especially if it's faulty. Or...?

I guess some of the data and material from the CIA fact book can be used.
Just like Wikipedia does for maps and other stuff. I've used one of the CIA
maps on my site (a no detail map with 11 cities for a whole country), but
only because I could not find a better one without copyright. Now I found
that the UN allows its maps to be used for free if you meet some very fair
criteria, so I may not use the CIA maps any more.

Mikkel