Re: A9 Spyware?

__/ On Sunday 28 August 2005 09:34, [John Bokma] wrote : \__

>> __/ On Sunday 28 August 2005 06:28, [John Bokma] wrote : \__

>>> cookies are used to store state between visits. They can be used to
>>> track you. But not all cookies are used to spy on you. And if so, why
>>> care?
>>
>> <sarcasm>
>> Maybe the OP exploits A9's sideview of images and videos to search for
>> pr0n more effectively.
>> </sarcasm>
>
> Does it work better compared to:
> http://images.google.com/images?safe=off&q=
> ?

Better? I doubt it. A9 is very slow, even on a 100Mbit connection. They must
be lacking the proxies that Google have, not to mention that A9 harvest
from Google, which means higher latency.

> Which is a keymark here, and no, I ask it because I look for scorpion
> pictures and such ... :-)

Does the scorpion wear a decent pair of pants at least?

Roy S. Schestowitz        $> wget -r -erobots=off http://www.*
http://Schestowitz.com