Re: grrrr Bush doesnt represent me well

  • Subject: Re: grrrr Bush doesnt represent me well
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 22:42:13 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.hacker
__/ On Sunday 28 August 2005 18:44, [Gandalf  Parker] wrote : \__

> Bush realy sets off the druid in me
>
> http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2005/08/27/MNGP4EECKE1.DT
>
> RESPECT FOR NATURE
>> That phrase was included in a draft statement of principles to be
>> agreed to by 175 heads of state and government attending a Sept. 14
>> United Nations summit on poverty and U.N. reform. The statement
>> invited leaders to embrace a set of "core values" that unite the
>> international community, including respect for human rights, freedom,
>> equality, tolerance, multilateralism and respect for nature.
>>
>> The offending phrase would place no fresh legal or financial burdens
>> on U. S. taxpayers, but the Bush administration voiced concern that it
>> would distract attention from the main goal: reforming the United
>> Nations.
>
> As if international protections of global environment isnt part of the UNs
> purpose.
>
> Gandalf  Parker

Not coming from the most relaible source, but there you go:

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_7267.shtml

<snippet type="shocking">

?Who gives a flying f*ck what the polls say,? he (Bush) screamed at a recent
strategy meeting. ?I?m the President and I?ll do whatever I goddamned
please. They don?t know sh*t.?

</snippet>

Roy S. Schestowitz        Useless fact: Florida is bigger than England
http://Schestowitz.com