Should Feeds Get Indexed?

My question is rather simple, but the answer might not be. Is there a merit
in having feeds indexed? Some of my feeds are indexed, they have a high PR
and they contain --- in XML form -- links to various pages in my site (the
"generator" will snatch one link too). Are these just diluting PR. If so,
should I rel="nofollow" them? I have done that in the past, but never by
applying it to feeds containing my own URL's. The conversion can be
extremely time-consuming when handling static pages, but in this case, it's
a question of changing some PHP files.

To sum up in brevity, RSS/XML/RDF/whatever feeds - to index or not to index?