Re: SEO Story

__/ [Mikkel Møldrup-Lakjer] on Tuesday 30 August 2005 14:01 \__

> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> skrev i en meddelelse
>>I have just written a certain 'something' about a certain 'someone'
>>from
>> this group (hint: URL gives a good clue).
>>
>> http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2005/08/30/black-hat-seo/
>
> Are you seriously afraid that we might alle get penalised for one
> person's posting?

The main issue is different perhaps, but nonetheless it hurts the group.
Read Bill's comment, for example:

"...The harm he does is that by being there and indulging himself in the
behaviour he does he alienates useful experienced people from the group..."

More than once in the past, I was reluctant to engage in conversation with
someone whom I considered to be an Internet felon.