Re: SEO Story

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 15:31:41 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>__/ [John Bokma] on Tuesday 30 August 2005 15:10 \__
>
>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> __/ [John Bokma] on Tuesday 30 August 2005 14:18 \__

>>> You mean the one about the spam blogs? Would you like to see a little
>>> list?
>>
>> I can't remember reading a thread here on blogs being abused, maybe I
>> overlooked it :-) (Or missed the important parts)
>
>Victoria's secret: (remove spaces)
>
>http://www. nwd-blog.blogspot.com/

Why would someone into classic lit be interested in an seo site, I
wonder? Oh look, it's Dave's!

>http://www. muraroa.demon.co.uk/

Impressive. How'd he do it, do we think, just stuff an old domain?

>http:// submeat.blogspot.com/

This is nonsense - Right Said Fred had a handful of hits! One hit
wonders indeed! Fooling aside, the inaccuracies in this are many - why
would anyone link to it? Certainly no-one who had any knowledge of pop
music - so how does he do it?

BB
--
www.kruse.co.uk/ seo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx