Re: SpamAssassin Extinguished Bill

On Wednesday 07 December 2005 17:51 Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> SpamAssassin has killed a few thousands of messages. Not even one was a
> false positive. Can SA be applied to Microsoft?

Sorry Roy - can't be the case.
Quoting from the ref. article:-

"The tech old guard of spam fighting--the humble mail filter--wasn't
entirely rejected by Gates. He acknowledged that filters have their part to
play in the spam struggle but said he believed that they wouldn't
ultimately solve the problem"

So there you go.
Now, who do you expect me to believe, you or Bill Gates?

.... Oh!   OK - don't answer that!!