Re: KNode filter question

__/ [Gordon] on Wednesday 14 December 2005 14:19 \__

> How can I set up a filter to exclude either "Organisation" or "NNTP Posting
> host"?

A similar or at least related question came up in this group a few weeks ago.
I suggest you have a look at that entire thread:

http://message-id.net/%3CpbadneFA-etck-Pe4p2dnA@xxxxxxxxxxx%3E

There appears to be a way of achieving this, but it is by no means trivial.

<snippet>

> That is Not possible.
> I can not change one of the 6 provided filtering options

> Here is a screenshot of my filter options.
> http://www.solbu.net/bilder/screenshoots/knode-filter.png

Ah.  I didn't realise you were using an old version of KNode.  Here's how it
looks in KNode 0.9.0:

http://www.gothick.org.uk/knoderules.png

So I guess your problem's already been fixed, but you'll need to upgrade
KNode/KDE to get what you want.

Cheers,

Matt

</snippet>

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useful fact: close elevator button = Express Mode
  5:15pm  up 4 days  0:23,  6 users,  load average: 0.57, 0.39, 0.30