Re: How does the "site:" commanda work?

__/ [jeppe.druedahl@xxxxxxxxx] on Sunday 11 December 2005 19:00 \__

> Hi
>
> There is something I don't understand. If I search for
> "site:www.marxist.dk" Google only finds  one page.

Press the following link at the bottom:

"In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries
very similar to the 1 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the
search with the omitted results included."

> But if I search for
> "trotskij www.marxist.dk" it finds lots of pages. How can this be?

Some pages are not on your site, but are merely mentioning your site.

> thx for any help
>
> Druen

Communism on the Internet?!?!

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    YaSTall SuSE to figure out the magic
  7:05pm  up 1 day  2:13,  18 users,  load average: 0.25, 0.36, 0.40