Re: Strip all but URL's from Web Pages [was: ping John, OT]

__/ [Borek] on Tuesday 20 December 2005 16:19 \__

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dph

> Best,
> Borek

I  heard  about  it  from  an  authoritarian  source  in  the  context  of
http://www.google.com/analytics/  ,  which by the way, ceased to be  valid
HTML. Thanks for pointing that out, Borek. How hard can it be to make such
simplistic pages valid? One wonders. It only becomes a real issue when pa-
rsing invalid feeds, which cause a whole variety of flow issues in aggreg-
ation.

Best wishes,