Re: COLA ruined my Google

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> You're  not alone in this. I spotted you last week on Google Groups. Check
> out Kohlmann and Ballard if it makes you feel any better. Some big content
> spammer called, whosename is Dave Law, mucked my own name because I criti-
> cised him a few weeks back. Thanks to his remarks, my name is tainted too.

The surprising thing is why this article is on some strange unknown
newsgroup replicating website and why it sorts so high.

But then, Google never fails to raise my suspicions whether it's putting
George Ou's articles first in the list when searching for "Linux" on Google
News or having a daily article about Microsoft, almost always, on the front
page of Google News.