Re: Happy Holidays

  • Subject: Re: Happy Holidays
  • From: Malware Magnet <malware.vbs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 09:17:58 -0600
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On 2005-12-24, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> __/ [GreyCloud] on Saturday 24 December 2005 18:03 \__
>
>> Malware Magnet wrote:

>>> <snip>
>>>
>>> *yawn*
>>> more of the same.
>>> boring.
>>>

>> Yeup.  Another disgruntled maggot$oft employee.  Hehehe...
>>
>> Merry Christmas.
>
> Merry Christmas, Malware. Better luck with the trolls next time... *smile*
> You should be renamed Troll Magnet next year.

LOL! Indeed - however, this was my intent from the beginning (more on that
in a minute).

Trolls mindlessly flock to me almost as much as MS :-)

I obviously unnerved the dullard who posts from 81.286.2.139. I (and others)
have repeatedly revealed the idiocy behind Erik F.'s and billwg's fabrications.
And we're all on to flatfish and his relentless delusions.

I know... I know... the best solution would be to completely ignore them.
But they post their nonsense knowing it will result in search engine hits.

My intent?
I thought I'd return the favor. Typing malware magnet into a search engine -
even from msn.com, returns enough to satisfy my objective.

I'll help proliferate this search term through several blogs/feedback
threads (such as on that idiot George Ou's crapfest) and other assorted
bulletin boards and chat rooms. Simply posting something like "Windows is
such a magnet for malware" is all it takes. "Magnet for malware" returns my
posts at #4 or #5 on Google and #3 on MSN.

Merry Christmas :-)

--
Back from the restroom? Better scan your Windows system.