Re: AdWords managment software for Linux?

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
__/ [wd] on Wednesday 28 December 2005 14:29 \__

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

__/ [wd] on Wednesday 28 December 2005 11:02 \__

I just went 100% Linux again.  Feels great.  Got a ThinkPad... doesn't
even have a "Windows key" on it.  I'm going to put Windows on a second
hard drive to use in the UltraBay but not very often.

No Window key? How do you change tracks without (global) keyboard shortcut
collisions? That button is very handy for XMMS and amaroK.

I set Amarok to shuffle and I don't change tracks very often :S
I'm just happy not to have the Windows logo built into my computer. It's a worthwhile tradeoff.

I finally have all 3 machines running Linux (2 SuSE, 1 Ubuntu) and nothing
ever goes wrong with them.

The new Ubuntu is great (Breezy). I was using Hoary until last week. I like to try out different distros, but Ubuntu is so good that I don't think I'm switching...